Thursday, August 12, 2010

Quick Update.

Okay so I know I have been extremely boring in my posts so far, but its so hard to have anything to say while I'm still stuck at "home". But on the bright side, I will be spending the next few days visiting my boyfriend (who I go to school with, during the summer he lives an hour away) because I've been invited to his cousin's wedding reception (long story, I will explain later). I found out yesterday that I will have to go down there a few days earlier than planned, so I won't be able to post anything for a few days. I will try and post as soon as I get back (and I promise these post will get more interesting with time), and hopefully I will have some pictures of this weekend as well. Have a nice weekend everyone :)

love to all,
demariee

No comments:

Post a Comment