Monday, August 16, 2010

Blahhh.

So I’m back from my wonderful weekend with my bf and his family, and I had a great time. I had met a lot of his family before, but this weekend I got to meet EVERYONE, including those who live out of town but came in for the wedding. Everyone was really nice, the ceremony was beautiful and the reception was…interesting (it was  themed, need I say more?).  


Over all I really enjoyed myself, but I forgot my camera at home so I wont be able to post pictures of the event like I had promised :( But I won't leave you completely picture-less, when I got home I took a picture of everything I wore that day, so here you go!


*Disclaimer: I did not wear the necklace pictured to the wedding. I had borrowed a pearl necklace and matching earrings from my grandmother that I wore to the ceremonies, but as they were real pearls I had to give them back to her as soon as I got home. The one in the picture is a substitute.








love to all,
demariee

No comments:

Post a Comment