Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Great Escape.


Call me crazy, but I absolutely cannot wait for school to start. I remember being in high school dreading the end of summer, but now that I'm in college things are completely different. Lets be honest here, who wouldn't love total freedom to do whatever you want, whenever you want? Thats right, no one. 

After being on my own for eight months only to come home and be treated like I'm five years old is TORTURE. Not to mention that the college I go to has more students then my home town has people, (yes, I am dead serious), and being back here with nothing to do and surrounded by all this small town thinking is driving me crazy. Lucky for me, I only have three weeks left in this crappy place I call home.

What makes going back even more exciting is the fact that I have a single room this year, and I couldn't be happier. Don't get me wrong, I had the nicest roommate ever last year, but I much rather have my own space. It means no more worrying about waking each other up when we come in late at night, no more boyfriend awkwardness, and no more adjusting our activities because the other has a major exam the next morning. But what I'm most looking forward to is being able to decorating my room however I want. 

I have soooo many ideas, but unfortunately not enough in my bank account to back them all up. So right now, I'm looking for cheap ways to personalize my room so I don't start the new school year completely broke. Hopefully I will be to pull this off, and I will definitely post pictures of my room after its set up if things turn out as well as I imagine. 

But until then
love to all,
demariee



No comments:

Post a Comment