Saturday, September 4, 2010

First Week Update.

Sorry I haven't been posting this past week. As I told you before, I returned back to school on Sunday and I have been extremely busy ever since. I wanted to do outfit posts during the week for events such as move-in day and the first day of class, but on top of being super busy all week the weather has been absolute CRAP. My first day of class outfit was ruined after getting caught in a huge rainstorm. The combination of being constantly on the move and terrible weather has forced me to dress more practically then fashionably, so those outfits weren't worth posting anyways. 

On top of all of this, I must say I have become a bit discouraged about this blog. The lack of views/comments/followers makes me feel like this may be a waste of time, and being back at school my time is pretty limited. I don't have a problem with making time for my blog, but I would be a lot more enthusiastic about it if I had some type of encouragement. So to all of you bloggers out there who are reading this, if you have any suggestions as to how I can improve my blog I would LOVE to hear them. This is a first time thing for me, so advice from more experienced bloggers would be greatly appreciated.

But overall, my first week of school went well. I'm happy to be back (although I would love some nice weather). I love having my single room, and I love being able to see everyone again. I'm excited for my classes to actually start, even though I can tell already they will be a LOT of work. I don't mind though, its definitely worth all the work to be back.

I have a long weekend because of Labor Day, so hopefully I'll have something worth posting before classes start up again on Tuesday. Have a nice weekend everyone!

love to all,
demariee

No comments:

Post a Comment